Friday 23 October 2015

Re-Enhancing Your Natural Beauty | Re-Enhance Cosmetics


In the beginning, when I first thought about the prospect of getting fillers, the only thing that came to mind was blown up barbie doll faces with swollen lips and plastic cheek bones. Although I wanted to make a few changes, the thought on injecting something into my face, with so much potential to go wrong was something that scared me.

Everyone's heard the horror stories, one bad visit to the wrong type of doctor and you spend the rest of your life wishing that you could have just found some happiness with the way you looked in the first place. There was never anything vastly wrong with my face, I just felt I would benefit from some subtle fillers in my top lip to enhance my cupid's bow. So after reading into so many cases, I tired to put the idea out of my mind and tell myself it was silly.

But then after a while and I started seeing more people I knew with treatments that had gone really well, I chose to begin looking into it again. I compared countless clinics, their results, their prices and their after care processes. I looked into the products they used and their testimonials, and that's when I found Re-Enhance. 

Re-Enhance had a great website, filled with really positive testimonials and a huge catalogue of before and after pictures. I sat and went through every review and every photo. Everything was so positive and the results were amazing. Unlike many of the other clinics I had looked at online, Re-enhance actually had enough proof of good results to convince me to go for Dermal Fillers.

After doing a lot of looking into it, I came to know that as long as the treatment you are getting is by well trained professionals, with plenty of experience and the best quality products available, there's nothing to be afraid of. I even read up on Doctor Martin Kinsella, to see if it was too good to be true. I found that Dr Kinsella has performed this treatment countless times all over the world, which gave me a huge amount of

peace of mind. After spending months feeling sceptical and searching everywhere for somewhere to have my confidence lifted, Re-Enhance held the answer and now, after speaking to a really friendly staff member on the phone, my mind is at ease.

On the phone I was reassured I had absolutely nothing to worry about and I will be given a full consultation before the treatment to make sure that I get a treatment which is personalised to what I need, to be sure I only have the best reaction to the treatment. So after months of worrying, I finally found what I was looking for. www.re-enhance.com/dermal-facial-fillers

No comments:

Post a Comment