Friday 11 September 2015

Do women prefer men with hair?

Do women prefer men with hair? I have tried to find research studies to give me statistics as to what a woman's preference is, bald or hair? Sadly the information I have found is inconclusive, women don't have a clue what they want. 

So instead I decided to do my own small study in my work place. I asked the only four females I work with what do they prefer men with hair or without and all four said they prefer men with hair. So there we have ladies and gentlemen 4/4, women prefer men with hair! 

Let's take a look at why. Here we have a range of photos of men who have lost their hair then undergone hair transplant surgery, although we cannot see their faces we don't really need to to determine whether they look better bald or with hair so time to judge...



without hair     or    with hair?       


Without hair    or   with hair? 


Without hair     or       with hair ?


without hair        or       with hair? 


without hair      or       with hair? 



   You may find men with bald or less hair irresistibly attractive or you may find them a huge turn off. Each to their own ladies, I mean look at Jason Statham he's beautiful. Not all men are movie stars but you can have movie star locks, it's not over yet! For affordable hair transplants and solutions visit ukhairtransplantclinics.co.uk who could save you between £1000 and £2000 off your UK hair transplant surgery. 









No comments:

Post a Comment