Tuesday 21 July 2015

How to boost your sales skills this summer!



I have worked in sales for around 6 years on the telephones so I know first hand how soul destroying this job can be and how demanding. When you cant seem to get a sale but your whole team have one each you feel totally inadequate, pressured and genuinely unhappy with your job, as though you have let your team down and yourself, this is when it gets worse. I found that the more I worried about not getting a sale the worse my sales became and my confidence in the end was shattered.

I found myself at this stage in quite a number of my sales jobs, I found that I would do really well to start with and then my sales figures would decline more and more the longer I stayed there. Some of my jobs I worked for agreed to put me through extra sales training which really did help and got me back up to where I needed to be, especially with my confidence. Some businesses however will not provide on-going and additional training, instead after a prohibition period and you have not reached your sales targets you will be let go.



To stop this from happening and to allow you to fulfill your full potential as a sales agent, why not try a sales training course which will cover practically everything you need to know about sales including different tactics and methods, how to plan your pitches, how to take control over the situation in hand, how to make the most out of a situation, how to apply yourself to your audience and more.

Courtney Associates provide a delivering winning sales pitches training course in Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, London and Birmingham which is over a 2 day course. Visit Courtney Associates Sales Training Course today to find out more about this inspiring and effective course.

For more business training courses or to enquire please go to www.courtney-associates.co.uk/public-course/.




No comments:

Post a Comment