Friday 10 April 2015

Baguley's of Cheshire | Wigs

contactDo you not know where to get wigs from for alopecia? Then Baguley's of Cheshire can help as they aim to make sure that their clients are happy with their quality products of wigs. All their wigs are created from the most realistic materials and some are even made of actual human hair depending on your budget, but Baguley's will always aim to make sure that each wig fits you exact needs and specification. Based in Cheshire they are able to cater to many areas such as Warrington, Hale, St Helens, Wigan and Widnes with their vast range of wigs.


Here is a review from Emma, who is a previous Baguley's client:

''Having been diagnosed with frontal scarring alopecia, the hair I had always been proud of was slowly disappearing and my confidence was dying alongside it.
Despite surviving the thinning during chemotherapy over 16 years ago, this was a huge shock, knowing that unlike after the chemotherapy, this time, my hair would not grow back.
The worse thing was being advised that there was no treatment and the best thing I could do was get a wig. This was not helped by the dismissive, cold condescension of people in recommended organisations I subsequently visited.
Only by coincidence I met an old colleague and she recommended Chris Baguley to me at the Cutting Lounge in Hale. With nothing to lose, I contacted Chris and he set up an appointment within a couple of days. I entered his private consulting room with great trepidation after my previous experiences. However, I have to say that after that first consultation with Chris, my credence in people began to resurrect. I sensed his empathy and understanding of what I was experiencing. Something I did not anticipate.
I am now getting used to my “new” hair which has given me back my confidence and I owe a great deal to Chris; not only for his expertise and recommendations which have brought about exceptional results but for his compassion, consideration and respect he has shown.''
Emma was able to find Baguley's of Cheshire by searching ''wigs for alopecia" and then was able to start her process of finding the perfect handmade wig for her. She worked with their team to find the right colour and type of wig for her to use and she was very happy with the final product. This is just one of the examples of how Baguley's try to change peoples lives by giving them back the hair that they once had.

No comments:

Post a Comment