Wednesday 10 December 2014

How can I get competitive utility quotes?

My friend who is a developer is always trying to source cheap and competitive utility quotes to service his new developments and projects. He wanted to receive competitive quotes for utility infrastructure and connections but couldn't seem to find contractors offering this service.


I decided to help him out and see if I could find anyone online, then I came across uprocure which is a online procurement system for utility infrastructure. Their systems allows you to apply for new services in a simple and easy way whilst at the same time reduces your costs by allowing accredited contractors to bid for your business in a secure online environment.

All you have to do is submit your project or development then receive utility bids via email and select which ever bid is best for you.

uprocure is fantastic and has helped my massively by revolutionising the procurement for utilities. Visit uprocure.co.uk and see what they can do for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment