Monday 8 December 2014

Design Your Own Bathroom with The Bath House

If you're currently in the market for a new bathroom but you want something a little more unique to you, your tastes and style, why not design your own bathroom?

Now you're probably thinking because of the cost, and many people are under the same illusion that by designing your own bathroom it will cost more then choosing one from a showroom but actually that couldn't be more far from the truth. A company that offers a bespoke design service will work around your budget and requirements so you wont have to spend anymore or any less by having this unique service.




I myself wanted a bathroom I wasn't going to get tired of looking at in 5 or 10 years time and the only way to achieve this was to design my own along with the help of a professional bathroom design company. I wanted to find a reliable, honest and well experienced company to save my any headaches so I researched high low across the North West until I found The Bath House in Wirral.



They have a stunning and new showroom in Wirral showcasing all their bathroom designer ranges, like most bathroom companies but they also offer their expert design services along with professional installation. I sat with their designers who were fantastic, I gave them requirements (budgets) then I explained what I required from my bathroom, giving them all my ideas. They then worked with me to create a range of designs that met my requirements using 3D technology to allow me to see how my bathroom would look when it is installed.

I was 100% satisfied with their service and bathroom and I am so pleased I could find someone who allowed my to design my own bathroom under my required budget.

Visit www.bathhousewirral.com or visit their bathroom showroom at 87-89 Mill Lane, Wirral, CH44 5UE.


No comments:

Post a Comment