Monday 28 July 2014

Formby Hall golf resort and spa: Food review

I ate at Formby Hall three times during my Spa break. The first occasion was for lunch, a little while after we had finished our chosen treatment. My friend chose a delicious looking vegetarian wrap while I decided upon a gorgeous sandwich. Both came with crisps and a side salad and were thoroughly enjoyable. The meals were freshly prepared and we made sure they were devoured sharpish!

My next meal at Formby Hall took place in the Thirty Seven restaurant, during the evening of my stay. I selected the Sea bass with Salt and Pepper Fries. The quality of the fish was amazing and it tasted exceptionally delicious, I loved the sweet chilli dipping sauce that accompanied it to. The fries were gorgeous as was the fried crispy broccoli. My friend loved her Gnocchi and said it was one of the best pasta dishes she had ever tasted.

Breakfast the next day was also excellent. A large selection of both hot and cold breakfast items were available and the quality of everything was superb. I would highly recommend dining at Formby Hall for any type of meal, you will not be disappointed.

More information about Formby Hall is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment