Tuesday 29 July 2014

Are you looking for a new bathroom?

I was looking for a new bathroom and my friend recommended Cheshire Plumbing Centre in Knutsford. He said their showroom is fantastic so with it being only 20 minutes away I went down to take a look.

 I have to say the service they provide is outstanding. The staff was so helpful and friendly and gave me some great advice on what would suit my bathroom.

Their showroom is great, they have a huge range of choice from beautifully bespoke bathrooms to traditional bathrooms. They have a comprehensive tile showroom to complement their bathroom range and you can take samples and brochures away with you. The good thing with Cheshire Plumbing Centre is they didn't use any pushy sales tactics, instead they gave me some samples, brochures and free no obligation quotations on the bathrooms I liked to take home with me so I could consider them in my own time.

I also noticed how quick their service is, once I had made my decision and choose my bathroom everything was delivered the next day, the fitting was arranged and completed by the end of the week
so I was very pleased with the service indeed. In their shop they also supply a huge range of heating, plumbing and bathroom supplies.

If you're looking for a bathroom supplier that offer's a great range in choice and a fast service then visit the Cheshire Plumbing Centre in Knutsford, Cheshire.




No comments:

Post a Comment