Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pools and Spas for hotels from Cheshire Wellness

When I am searching for a hotel like most people have a little checklist of things I require from the hotel. I think this has come from my experience and the more hotels I have stayed in the more I have built up an idea of what I like and want, for example the bathroom has to be clean and modern preferably a Jacuzzi bath or walk in shower, a mirror in the room, a spa or pool facility and the option of bed and breakfast.

A modern and stylish hotel should have a vast range of amenities to experience and explore like a pool or spa. This gives your customers a whole new reason to stay in your hotel as well as enhancing your brand and image.

Cheshire Wellness are a leading pool and spa design company that have designed, built and installed hundreds of pools and tiled spas for 5* venues across the globe. Below is a small sample of some award winning creations Cheshire Wellness have achieved:






If you're hotel is lacking something brilliant its probably a pool or beautifully tiled spa!








No comments:

Post a Comment