Friday 11 April 2014

Why choose S Fagan Gas Services

There are hundreds if not thousands of gas service companies throughout the UK and they all offer the same or similar service, so that leaves you with a great amount of choice. Only problem is who to choose, we all hear the horror stories about "cowboy" companies who don't do the job properly or drag it out to make more money. Even if their not "cowboys" and they are legit it doesn't necessarily mean they will provide quality work.

As a homeowner myself I want a company to be honest, to tell me exactly how much it will cost and to do a good job. I don't like to be rude to anyone and I'm the type of person who cant say no or tell someone I don't like it, I just don't have that courage in me. So after many attempts of bringing companies in to do jobs and work in my house and them turning out to be disappointment I have decide to do my research before hand.

Last summer I wanted a bathroom installing which I had bought from a local bathroom supplier in Warrington as I knew it would be a cheaper option to do it this way. I asked many friends and colleagues do they know anyone and most of them recommended the same company to me. I had a look on the internet and there were no bad reviews about them so I gave them a call.

S Fagan Gas Services recommended by my friends came and installed my bathroom which may I add was pretty complex but they did it to perfection! They were very polite and courteous at all times, they cleaned up each day after themselves and they gave me a fantastic price. I was very very pleased with the service.

Christmas last year the boiler broke and I remembered one of the lads from S Fagan Gas Services telling me they cover all types of boilers so I gave them a call. They turned up within 3 hours of my call and fixed it on the day. Again I was very pleased with their service, that's why I would recommend them to anyone in the Cheshire area.

If you need bathroom installation, gas services, boiler services, plumbing or heating I would give these guys a try.

Their number is 07863359046 and their website is www.sfagan.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment