Monday 7 March 2016

Be Driven Home In Your Car - Drive My Car

Drive My Car is the safe and hassle free way to get you and your car home. If you are heading to an event and you don't want to pay the expense of a taxi or prefer the comfort of your own car then Drive My Car can allow you to enjoy and make the most of the event and get you home in the comfort of your car.

Drive my car operates by you hiring a driver who can attend your event and then drive you and your car home. Rather then using a fold away bike and putting it in your car boot, they send two drivers in a car, one to drive you & your car and the other to collect their driver when job is complete.

The prices of Drive My Car's chauffeurs start from as little as £25 an hour. They can pick your car up or just drive you home. They work in the following areas:

  • Knutsford
  • Mobberley
  • Ollerton
  • Warford
  • Plumley
  • Wilmslow
  • Peover Superior
  • Lower / Over Peover
If this is a service you could benefit from for business functions, then visit Drive My Car's website for more information, or contact them today to book one of their dependable drivers.



No comments:

Post a Comment