Friday 6 March 2015

Swimming Pools and Spas for Leisure and Sports Centres

I have recently just changed leisure centre for the simple reason I wanted to swim in a nicer, cleaner and larger pool. I hope you're not reading this thinking who does she think she is?! I'm not a snob but surely if I'm paying a monthly fee I want my moneys worth, I want to exercise and unwind in a nice environment and my previous gym wasn't the best for sure.

I have spoke to quite a few people who feel the same, they have switched leisure centres before as they didn't think the facilities were up to standards. I think its very important to feel comfortable in your surroundings when exercising, otherwise it can put you off completely.

Now if you're an owner of a leisure centre and you've noticed your figures are slowly reducing it might be time for you to upgrade your facilities and get a new pool or spa. I know it's a large initial cost but the long term benefits will pay off! Below are some projects completed by Cheshire Wellness for their leisure and sports centre clients:





For more stunning projects from Cheshire Wellness, a multi-award winning company for their swimming pool and tiled spa designs. They also design, manufacture and install residential pools and tiled spas, experience rooms, special needs pools, hydro spas and swim spas.

No comments:

Post a Comment