Monday 26 January 2015

Your Tax Is Due..Need help paying?



You will already know by now for self-employed business owners, your tax is due. If you pay HMRC what you owe before the 31st of January you will not be faced with any late fee penalties.

If you're struggling to pay your VAT, TAX, PAYE, income tax, corporation tax or anything else you owe to HMRC then get some help. There are companies out there that offer their expertise in dealing with the tax authorities to try and get you Time To Pay your tax or VAT.

They will speak to HMRC on your behalf as well as applying for Time To Pay for you. It's not always guaranteed you will receive Time To Pay but with an external and professional bodies help, it is more then likely.

Complete Accounting based in Hale, Cheshire helped me last year when I didn't have the cash to cover what I owed. They dealt with everything for me and got me Time To Pay my tax. With their help I felt so much more relaxed about everything, I finally managed to get a decent night sleep without worrying about my debt.

Unlike most companies offering this service, they are not insolvency practitioners which means they have no interest in seeing you fail.

The deadline is almost here so act now and avoid any more costs! Please visit www.timetopay.net to enquire or for more information.





No comments:

Post a Comment