Wednesday 28 May 2014

Radiator Covers in Warrington



I recently purchased a radiator cover for my hall way and I have to say I am extremely pleased with the outcome and the company I dealt with.

Telfer Bespoke Radiator Cabinets in Warrington, Cheshire was an absolute pleasure to deal with, they attended to every detail I asked for in the design and the end piece was perfect. They measured my radiator cover to an exact fit of the and it has completely transformed my hall way, I now have a decorative radiator cover that adds character to the room and is great for creating extra space on top which I have put to good use with my flowers pots and picture frames.

Telfer himself was lovely and he made sure he got the design exactly how I requested for a great price! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a radiator cover, in fact we have just put two more orders in ourselves.

His website is www.bespoke-radiator-cabinets.co.uk and his telephone number is 01925450188

No comments:

Post a Comment